You're here because:
- You just need a quickie session to get you back on track and regain clarity on your next steps.
- You're starting to doubt if your original life plan is still what you want or if you need to revamp it.
- You’re not sure if the 90-day coaching package is for you, but you want to try out a coaching session.
- You've come to a crossroad and need help through the decision making process.
- You just need some extra support at this time, want an outside perspective, and some guidance.
This is not for you if you’re wanting someone to tell you what to do next, or if you wanting to revamp everything in your life in a 90 minute session.
There are no quick fixes and this session is meant to focus on 1 or 2 goals/decisions you need a little extra support on.
Each client receives an in-depth Welcome Packet to help us lay out exactly what your 90-minute clarity session will look like for you. I'm very much about customizing everything to help each client the most, so the outline above is subject to change to meet each client’s specific needs & circumstance.
One time payment: $200 USD
About Lo Wentworth
My rock bottom hit right after I took the bar. So I had two choices. 1) To go down the endless spiral of hating my life, asking why me, and playing the victim; or 2) discovering who I am, what I wanted for my life, defining my happiness and confidently owning the next chapter of my life. I choice the latter and it has been my best decision to date.
So, I get what you are going through because I have been there. Feeling like you’ve settled in your life instead loving it, but choosing to stay there is far worse than living it how you desire. So let’s drop the fear of getting your life wrong, self-doubt, and being stuck in indecision. Real progress in life comes from taking risks and actions!
Working with me, I will guide you through the process on discovering what your next chapter is, define your life on your terms, and create a life that is Instagram worthy. The choice is always yours, but how much longer can your life wait?